Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. Purchases on The Website are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years of age or older. You may not purchase anything on our website if you are under the age of 18.
TheFelineFancier.com can make use of affiliate relationships with merchants for monetization. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.
People come here to find breeders they would like to purchase from, for products, and to share, get advice, help and support in all things Cat related. Content, advertisements and products on TheFelineFancier.com are not necessarily the opinions of, nor reflect the views of TheFelineFancier.com or its’ merchants.
TheFelineFancier.com has no obligation to monitor or verify, or warrant accuracy of statements and claims made by breeders in regard to their listings. All listing information is provided by breeders themselves. We have no responsibility nor do we give recommendations specified to any breeder listing. All interactions between site user and site member (whether they are a listing agent, or content contributor), is the sole responsibility between the parties directly involved. We have no responsibility or obligation to health or medical “advise” or any health or medical related articles or postings found on this site.
You agree that in no event will TheFelineFancier.com be liable for results from your listings and their consequences. You will indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, sub-licensees, and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims or liabilities of loss or damage including and without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, loss of profits, loss of cats or kittens (lives or otherwise).
In the event of any litigation, TheFelineFancier.com reserves the right to recover reasonable attorney’s fees.
General Terms and Conditions
The TheFelineFancier.com has put the following rules into place for your protection and enjoyment of this site, and are subject to change.
- Account and site: If you create an account on TheFelineFancier.com You accept full responsibility for maintaining the security of your account information and password. You also accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign keywords to your posts or listings in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others.
- Content: Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Feline Fancier has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By posting to the Website, you agree to all rules stated here on this page and accept all responsibility for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Feline Fancier disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.You will not post or upload content or images that is in invasion of a person’s privacy or in violation of the law. By submitting Content to The Feline Fancier for inclusion on the Website, you grant The Feline Fancier a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of advertising, displaying, distributing and promoting TheFelineFancier.com. If you delete Content, you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
You Agree to Accept All Responsibility for Copyright laws of any content You Choose to Post or share on this Site. Removing All Responsibility of your posting content from TheFelineFancier.com and its’ owners.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy: As the Feline Fancier asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by TheFelineFancier.com violates your copyright, please notify us in accordance to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The Feline Fancier will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Feline Fancier or others. In the case of such termination, The Feline Fancier will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Content NOT Allowed:
We want to keep this Website positive, educational, and fun for everyone. Therefore the following content or images will not be allowed.
- No Profanity
- No Adult content allowed on any portion of this website.
- No Slander
- No Threatening Activity
- No Racism
- No Offensive posts
- No Discrimination
- No Obscene logos or images
- No Pornography
- No Spam Posting Allowed
- No Content that Violates Local or International Laws
- No Discussion of Religion or Politics
TheFelineFancier.com reserves the right to delete any posts or advertisements that violate TheFelineFancier.com rules with no notification and with no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts already paid.
All posts should be professional and courteous.
Advertising Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Agreement: The Terms and Conditions for Advertising together with All Terms and Conditions of Use of This Website are a binding agreement between the advertiser identified as the Account Creator and Owner, and The Feline Fancier. The Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Advertiser. The Feline Fancier reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Feline Fancier may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources) without compensation for previously purchased packages. If it is possible to make updates to your previous purchases, you will be allowed to do so as available. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Advertising: The Advertiser shall purchase the online advertising package at the rate listed, and for the duration specified on TheFelineFancier.com Website.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for an account and choosing a listing package subscription or sponsorship, you agree to pay The Feline Fancier the applicable subscription and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and again at renewal date specified by package choice. The Feline Fancier reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Reoccurring Payment Services can be canceled by you at any time with a thirty (30) days written notice to The Feline Fancier.
- Support; All Paid Listings or sponsorships must be reviewed and approved by The Feline Fancier before they will go live. The Feline Fancier Guarantees Review and posting, corrections requested, or rejection within 48 hours. All support will be provided in accordance with The Feline Fancier standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Positioning: Positioning of advertisements is specified by package purchased and Page designated for breed type. For sponsorship, positioning is in no special order, all the same size and placed in various locations around the website. The sponsor understands that there is no special placement for this option. Advertiser acknowledges that The Feline Fancier has not made any guarantees with respect to usage, statistics, or levels of impressions for any advertising and shall not be held liable for any claims related to usage.
- Payment: By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay The Feline Fancier the one-time, monthly and/or annual fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you select and sign up for the listing or sponsorship package or product and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal: Unless you notify The Feline Fancier before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. All Cancelations must be sent in writing by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to automatic renewal date.
- Cancellation: Listings and Sponsorships, and Accounts can be cancelled at any time. If you choose to terminate this Agreement or your TheFelineFancier.com account, you may simply discontinue using the Website. There will be no refunds for previous payments made that have not reached their term limits. Please see #4 for recurring payment cancelation policy. Any Content posted on the blog portion of the website remains the property of The Feline Fancier and will not be deleted with your account. In addition but notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have an automatically renewable, paid subscription listing, such subscription can only be terminated by The Feline Fancier. You must notify The Feline Fancier in writing within thirty (30) days from the date of renewal. Failure to notify us by thirty (30) days before the date of renewal may constitute the renewal charges to your account. We are not responsible for refunding these charges unless notification in writing can be proven to have been provided to The Feline Fancier stating termination. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Rejection of Advertisements: Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, the The Feline Fancier reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, for any reason (including but not limited to the The Feline Fancier’s belief that the advertisement conflicts with The Feline Fancier’s policy or association objectives, competes with The Feline Fanciers products or services, is false or misleading, may degrade the graphic quality of the The Feline Fanciers website, or may subject the Website to criminal or civil liability).
- Indemnification: Advertiser assumes all liability for content of advertising and agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify The Feline Fancier from all claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees, for which the The Feline Fancier may become liable by reason of its publication of the Advertiser’s advertisements.
- Liability Limitation: In no event shall The Feline Fancier or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) typographical errors, accuracy, quality, content or legality of any Materials (ii) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (iii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iv) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (v) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to The Feline Fancier under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The Feline Fancier shall have no liability for any failure or delay including but not limited to lost profits or unrealized business opportunity arising out of this agreement or the publication of or failure to publish. to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance under this Agreement caused by acts of God, fires, floods, strikes, terrorism, work stoppages, breakdown of equipment, government action, internet or website downtime, or other causes beyond the affected parties’ reasonable control.
- Governing Law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of laws rules or principles.
- Termination: The Feline Fancier may terminate this Agreement and all any access to all or part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. In the event of The Feline Fanciers Choice for termination, under this paragraph, and only by this condition will The Feline Fancier refund or credit the Advertiser for the unused pro-rata portion of the price of the advertising purchased.